Beauty-Culture-Uguisu-No-Fun-Mask-462x392[1]

Beauty Culture Uguisu No Fun Mask (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

$16.50

Instructions as a face wash: Pour about half-inch diameter size powder into the palm. Mix with soap and water to create a lather. Rinse well.

Instructions as a facial mask: Pour about 5 to 10 grams (1 to 2 teaspoons) of the powder into a mixing container. Pour 1/3 cup (80 ml) of warm water and mix until a thick paste if produced. Apply to the paste and leave for about 15 to 30 minutes and rinse using warm water.

Ingredients: Uguisu No Fun and Talc.
This product contains atleast 25% of uguisu no fun while the remaining 75% is talcum powder.

Manufactured By: Beauty Culture, Inc.

Produced using Japanese Nightingale In Seto City, Aichi Prefecture, JAPAN.

MADE IN JAPAN

SKU: 4976548100013 Category:

Product Description

Beauty Culture Inc. started producing their own brand of Uguisu No Fun about 60 years ago. Starting in Aichi, the small business experienced an increased in popularity as it was introduced to the western market during the early 90s. Today, this bottle is perhaps the most recognized Uguisu No Fun outside Japan while Uguisu Poo Inc. Uguisu No Fun products enjoy more popularity with the local Japanese.

Beauty Culture’s Uguisu is made using uguisu No Fun sun-dried for about 3 weeks, ground and bottled the same day to preserve the essence of proteolytic enzymes needed to illuminate the skin to give a fairer and whiter complexion. It also removes dead skin cells without the need for excessive scrubbing. This product is rich in guanine that helps clear the skin of discolorations and imperfections.

This product is UV sterilized and is free from any microorganisms.
Some people might find the musky smell of this product objectionable but it will not leave an odor after use.

Additional Information

Weight 26 g
Dimensions 3 x 3 x 8 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Beauty Culture Uguisu No Fun Mask (Discontinued by Manufacturer)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *